スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Self introduction



Hi, I'm Nozomi. I'm from Akita. I like learning English so I'm looking forward to this class. I want to improve my my English skills in this class.



 

This picure is cherry blossoms. I go to see cherry blossoms every year, and this year I saw cherry blossoms for the first time in Niigata. It was so beautiful. 

The picture below is of the mentaiko I ate in Fukuoka. I like traveling. In the past year, I have been to various places such as Fukuoka, Nagoya, and Osaka. My goal this year is to go abroad.


This year, I want to continue to improve my English skills and learn about the application of economics.


コメント

  1. It looks so delicious. I want to eat the delicious food with you 😻

    返信削除
  2. I want to see cherry blossoms with you!

    返信削除
  3. I also ate mentaiko in Fukuoka! It was very delicious!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This week's news

 I found some surprising news. Due to the recent rise in prices, some places are now selling popular takoyaki without the octopus. That's very sad, and can we even call it takoyaki? According to the article, they substitute octopus with sausage. I too have noticed an increase in prices recently when shopping. As this article states, I am very concerned about the rising prices of food items such as eggs and octopus.  Refference:  https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/8a87b3711b4eacdfba495fd9cc5a43e030706d05

24-hour restaurant

 Recently, I saw the news that a 24-hour restaurant, Nakau, is going to stop operating 24 hours a day. The dicision was made to keep the store clean. I think this policy will have a great economic impact on both restaurant and employees. Since this restaurant is a chain, closing it for even a few hours would result in a huge loss. Employees will also earn less than they did before the policy. I work part-time at a 24-hour store, so I'm worried about what will happen next.

This week's news

 This week I saw the news that even paper bags at the register are now charged. I understand why there is a charge for plastic shopping bags, but not for paper bags. According to this news, charging for paper bags is also having the effect of encouraging people to use their own bags. I thought this was a very good idea. I would also like to promote the use of eco-friendly bags. Reference: デパ地下でスイーツを買ったら、紙袋代「20円」を請求された! 有料化は「ビニール袋」だけなのに、どうして紙袋まで有料になるのでしょうか? 理由を解説(ファイナンシャルフィールド) https://u.lin.ee/qsAIlgI?mediadetail=1&utm_source=line&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=none