I had a very interesting lecture from Tomomi and learned a lot. She said that she was balancing her business with the SDGs, but at first I was skeptical, wondering if that was possible, because I had heard that human economic activity was deteriorating the environment. However, she chose to coexist with the Satoyama and grew organic rice in terraced fields. I learned from her that it is possible to balance business with the SDGs.
In the future, I would like to respect her idea of coexistence with nature and carry out a group project.
Her story about " IKIGAI" was the most memorable for me. The four she said: Like, being good at, demand, and to make money. If these come together just right, it becomes "IKIGAI", I really felt that this was true. I felt that it would not be good if even one thing was missing. I empathized with that idea. I will start looking for a job, but I also want to start a business that can be " IKIGAI".
コメント
コメントを投稿